Power Pack EN 1 DC
In combination with the connected direct voltage ionizing units, the EN 1 DC provides a high discharging output for the neutralization of electrostatic charges. It therefore ensures reliable electrostatic neutralization even in fast running processing.
The use of the “DC Line” product family is also beneficial in applications where it is not possible to approach the surface to be discharged down to 30 mm.
Examples of applications
The EN 1 DC is particularly suited to applications where
- high electrostatic charges need to be removed
- high web speeds are achieved
- it is not possible to approach the surface to be discharged down to 30 mm (reaches up to approx. 100 mm are possible)
- long cable lengths are required
- long ionizing bar lengths are required.
|Technical data *|
|Model:||EN 1 DC|
|Protection type:||IP 54|
|Supply voltage:||24 V DC|
|Power consumption:||40 VA|
|Nominal output voltage:||approx. ± 5 kV DC|
|Capacity of signalling contacts:||24 VAC / 35 VDC max. 50 mA|
|Connectable length:||50 m (total of all HV cables)|
|Bar length:||8 m (total of all ionizing bars)|
|Operating temperature:||+5 °C to +45 °C|
|-15 °C to +60 °C|
|Mains cable:||2.6 m; fixed to the unit|
*) subject to technical changes