Ionizing unit EI DC
The Ionizing unit EI DC is an excellent choice for use in fast running processes or for neutralizing high electrostatic charges. Due to the direct voltage technology employed, it provides a high discharging output. Its GRP section makes the EI DC torsionally extremely stiff and allows the production of large bar lengths.
The EI DC is characterized by the following properties:
- high-strength GRP section with T-slot
- flexible high-voltage silicone-sheathed cable
- long-life ionizing pins made of tungsten
- neutralization of high electrostatic charges
- long reaches of up to 100 mm
- use in fast running processes.